Marketing• Tech• Creative• Data
Media• Creative• Data
87AM is looking for an exceptional Digital Media Planner.
Passionate about live arts and entertainment, and the digital landscape, this role is heavily involved in the development of clients’ digital media strategy. The Media Planner is responsible for working with internal teams and clients to establish digital media goals, and then providing a strategic plan to achieve and execute on those goals. This candidate must be able to anticipate client needs and work proactively to solve them, instilling confidence in their clients.
At times this candidate may also work with social, creative, tech and/or data teams based on services provided to the client. This qualified applicant will also be proactive with exploring new vendors and implementing new technologies as it related to media campaigns and present these topics to the team monthly.
- Responsible for integrating display, mobile, video and search platforms to plan and execute effective digital campaigns with a focus on ROI, brand awareness and/or additional campaign KPIs
- Present media proposals to supervisors and/or account lead; present to clients in a clear, data driven manner with the oversight of account lead if applicable
- Instill client confidence by following up with relevant information and research
- Monitor the performance of each campaign and make optimizations based on the KPIs and digital strategy
- Responsible for the day-to-day campaign management and participating in client media meetings and analytics calls
- Collect and disseminate digital media specifications to relevant parties
- Handle trafficking and campaign management for all client campaigns
- Understand the technical build of all ad units to assist in QA
- Troubleshoot and QA all assets both in the test and live environments
- Create post-campaign reports with an in-depth analysis on the performance of each placement
- Collaborate with media vendors to build and execute innovative ideas that align with the clients’ goals and objectives
- Work with creative and accounts team to assist in development and implementation of creative assets for campaigns across various platforms
- Research the latest digital trends and utilize new technologies to drive stronger results
- Proactively spearhead efforts to overcome client objections and technological limitations
- Coordinate billing and invoicing against all media buys
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2-3 years of experience in digital media planning and buying
- Strong knowledge ad trafficking, ad serving, SEM and media reporting against digital media campaigns
- Excellent communication skills under high-pressure situations both internally and externally
- Expertise in managing expectations against timelines and project delivery
- Extreme interest in digital media emerging technologies
- Management of budgets, overseeing invoicing against projects and media spends
- Working knowledge of Sizmek or other ad servers, Facebook ad exchange, Google AdWords and Bing Ads
To Apply: please send a cover letter with salary requirements AND a resume.
Note: This is not an entry-level position. Applicants without the required qualifications will not be considered.
You listen to good music and judge advertisements because you could probably write them better. You find it impressive how good Facebook is at targeting ads and also secretly impressed. If you’re someone who’s interested in the behind the scenes of digital advertising, then we could be interested in you.
What would you be doing here exactly?
You'd be working in a fast paced environment for some of the top names in the retail and entertainment industry. If it’s not clear from the above, you should have an interest in digital advertising, data analysis, and new digital media trends.
Your day-to-day includes:
- Optimizing and reporting on display media campaigns
- Participating in brainstorming sessions and client pitches
- Assisting with all aspects of digital media planning and learning the ins and outs of digital advertising.
- Are well organized
- Highly self-motivated
- Happy to work with limited supervision
- Your communication skills are U.N. peacekeeper quality
- Your Microsoft Excel and Keynote abilities stun and captivate.
- And you must, MUST, have a wicked sense of humor. You’ll need it.
This is a paid, part time, and temporary position beginning immediately, but hey, if you really rock our socks off the possibilities are endless. We hire almost exclusively from our intern pool.
To apply for this position, please email us an attachment with your resume and cv, and include in your cv why YOU are best suited for this position.
You’d be working in a fast-paced environment for some of the top names in the live entertainment industry, film, fashion/lifestyle, and consumer products industries. You should have an interest in:
- Digital advertising
- Innovative marketing
- Digital/interactive solutions
Social Media Influencer Marketing Your day-to-day will include:
- Writing copy
- Assisting with influencer discovery and outreach
- Attending and taking notes in meetings
- Trend analysis and research
- Monitoring trending influencers
- Attending and taking notes in meetings with high-level entertainment professionals
- Trend analysis and research
- Writing copy
- Monitoring trending hashtags
- Writing copy
- Completing client-based projects
- Oh and writing copy. Did we mention that?
- Are well organized
- Discreet, highly self-motivated and happy to work with limited supervision
- Have STUNNING MS Office Suite abilities
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- And you must, MUST, have a good sense of humor. You’ll need it.
This is a paid, part time, temporary position (but hey, if you really rock our socks off the possibilities are endless).
To apply, please email Jeniffer@87am.com your resume and include in the body of the email why YOU are the best person suited for the internship.
87AM is looking for a top notch, unrivaled and eager Search Marketing Manager to join their team.
You'd be working in a fast-paced environment for some of the top names in the retail and entertainment industry. You should have an interest in advertising, innovative marketing, and digital/interactive solutions.
Your day-to-day includes writing, researching, developing, optimizing and reporting on search campaigns, participating in brainstorming sessions and client pitches, assisting with all aspects of digital media planning and learning the ins and outs of digital advertising.
You've got to be well organized, discreet, highly self-motivated and happy to work with limited supervision. Your communication skills should be U.N. Peacekeeper quality, and your Microsoft Excel and Keynote abilities should stun and captivate. We also love special skills: Any programming languages, beat-boxing, etc. And you must, MUST, have a wicked sense of humor. You'll need it.
MUST BE EXPERIENCED WITH GOOGLE ADWORDS
- Perform daily account management of PPC accounts on Google AdWords, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients
- Execute a range of campaign types in AdWords including Search, Display, YouTube, Gmail and App Install/Engagement
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account budget, impression share, quality score and other important metrics
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and other contextual advertising platforms
- Execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, etc. in accordance with client goals
- Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major KPIs
- Monitor and evaluate search results and performance across major search channels
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 2 years agency experience
- A working understanding of AdWords, SEM, SEO, Bing, Mobile, Social and Conversions
- Experience with Paid Search Platforms like AdWords and Bing
- Advanced computer skills, proven proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work autonomously, and demonstrate self-starter qualities, research PPC issues, and formulate tangible solutions
- Successfully fulfill the client's strategy by creating clear deliverables and recommendations
- Mastered understanding of reported metrics and what they mean
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, drive hard to completion, and deliver effective resultsCommitted to quality, service, and efficiency
- Show diplomacy, flexibility, and grace under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills with people at all levels of a businessSearch Engine Optimization
- Google Certification; Analytics or AdWords
If you're interested, please submit both a resume and cover letter to Jeniffer@87am.com.
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applicants, only those with the qualifications specified above who submit complete applications will be notified of next steps. Thank you.