Marketing• Media• Data
Media• Creative• Data
Media• Creative• Tech• Data
87AM is looking for an exceptional Digital Media Planner.
Passionate about live arts and entertainment, and the digital landscape, this role is heavily involved in the development of clients’ digital media strategy. The Media Planner is responsible for working with internal teams and clients to establish digital media goals, and then providing a strategic plan to achieve and execute on those goals. This candidate must be able to anticipate client needs and work proactively to solve them, instilling confidence in their clients.
At times this candidate may also work with social, creative, tech and/or data teams based on services provided to the client. This qualified applicant will also be proactive with exploring new vendors and implementing new technologies as it related to media campaigns and present these topics to the team monthly.
- Responsible for integrating display, mobile, video and search platforms to plan and execute effective digital campaigns with a focus on ROI, brand awareness and/or additional campaign KPIs
- Present media proposals to supervisors and/or account lead; present to clients in a clear, data driven manner with the oversight of account lead if applicable
- Instill client confidence by following up with relevant information and research
- Monitor the performance of each campaign and make optimizations based on the KPIs and digital strategy
- Responsible for the day-to-day campaign management and participating in client media meetings and analytics calls
- Collect and disseminate digital media specifications to relevant parties
- Handle trafficking and campaign management for all client campaigns
- Understand the technical build of all ad units to assist in QA
- Troubleshoot and QA all assets both in the test and live environments
- Create post-campaign reports with an in-depth analysis on the performance of each placement
- Collaborate with media vendors to build and execute innovative ideas that align with the clients’ goals and objectives
- Work with creative and accounts team to assist in development and implementation of creative assets for campaigns across various platforms
- Research the latest digital trends and utilize new technologies to drive stronger results
- Proactively spearhead efforts to overcome client objections and technological limitations
- Coordinate billing and invoicing against all media buys
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2-3 years of experience in digital media planning and buying
- Strong knowledge ad trafficking, ad serving, SEM and media reporting against digital media campaigns
- Excellent communication skills under high-pressure situations both internally and externally
- Expertise in managing expectations against timelines and project delivery
- Extreme interest in digital media emerging technologies
- Management of budgets, overseeing invoicing against projects and media spends
- Working knowledge of Sizmek or other ad servers, Facebook ad exchange, Google AdWords and Bing Ads
Interested? Know of someone who might be? Please submit a cover letter (citing examples of digital advertising campaigns you’ve planned and executed, and your compensation requirement) and your resume to Arlene at Arlene@87am.com.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. However, we will keep your resume and information on file for consideration for upcoming positions.