87AM is looking for a top notch Director of Media and Social to manage several digital media accounts and influencer activations. This digital client service superstar is adept at anticipating client needs and maintaining an excellent relationship with the client as well as the team in NYC and LA, at all times.
This role is the linchpin of the agency’s reputation and must be able to coordinate campaign efforts seamlessly with all internal teams (social, data, creative, media, etc.) as well as with the client. The Director will work closely with the team’s media, social, influencer and creative teams to assist with all planning, buying and campaign management and interactive advertising across entertainment, arts and culture accounts.
Responsible for predicting trends in online marketing world, comfortable in planning, implementing, and managing 360 campaigns and content creation from scratch, while collaborating with our Social, Creative, Media and Data teams. The ideal candidate is eager to learn, has strong multitasking skills and will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with Social, Media, and Data team on the day-to-day execution and monitoring of paid social media strategies, including writing key words, ad copy, audience development, campaign execution, and providing performance metrics.
- Leverage current and establish new relationships with key social influencers within major lifestyle pillars (i.e.: TV, Film, Music, Broadway, Fashion & Beauty, Food).
- Develop and execute multi-tier influencer campaigns for brands.
- Research and negotiate influencer deals including syndicating content as well as creating custom content.
- Oversee large reporting deliverables including brand audits, quarterly reports, and any reports as needed.
- Produce regular campaign reports based on a comprehensive analysis of platform-specific analytics and other proprietary data.
- Lead communication with clients regularly to present and/or discuss campaign performance.
- Support and educate other department heads on the most up-to-date best practices in Social Media.
- Plan, implement, and manage paid media campaigns across multiple platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Programmatic, and YouTube.
- Analyze campaign data, offer insights into campaign performance, and make effective optimizations.
- Work with agency reps to continually optimize and learn emerging technologies/capabilities, integrating these in to client campaigns for best-in-class strategies.
- Oversee and manage client relationships and projects from inception thru execution.
- Achieve targeted results and ensure timely and effective execution of marketing tactics and programs.
- Identify, interpret and capitalize on marketing trends.
- Maintain extreme interest in digital media emerging technology.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3-5 years of agency or in-house digital marketing experience, preferred verticals: entertainment, arts, culture, and lifestyle.
- 3+ years of management experience of strategists and entry-level employees.
- 2+ years of paid media planning, buying and execution.
- Experience using social listening and analytics platforms.
- Ability to create strategy based on data/reports and industry trends/benchmarks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of the digital and social landscape both from current platforms and strategies to evolving platforms and the ways that strategy needs to evolve alongside them.
- Excellent communication skills under high-pressure situations both internally and externally.
- Expertise in managing expectations against timelines and project delivery.
- Extreme interest in digital media emerging technology.
- Confidence in advising team on campaign performance and setting KPIs and goals.
- Working knowledge of Sizmek, DSPs, Facebook Ad Exchange, Search Retargeting and CPA campaigns.
- Understanding of and preferably previous experience working in data and analytics.
TO APPLY: please send a cover letter, a resume, and 3 links to GIFs or YouTube videos that explain your personality.