Media• Creative• Tech• Data
Marketing• Tech• Data
Media• Tech• Creative
Marketing• Media• Tech• Creative• Data
87AM is looking for innovative Design interns who are passionate about doing amazing work. You’ll be working in a fast paced environment helping to plan and strategize campaigns for clients in the live entertainment, motion picture, television, fashion, video game, lifestyle, and lifestyle industries.
Tasks include supporting senior staff in creating mockups and wireframes for social media initiatives, websites, eblasts, web/mobile apps, and banner ads.
- Help plan, strategize, and execute creative online banner ad campaigns
- Support senior staff in creating mockups for social media initiatives, web sites, eblasts, web & mobile apps
- Help create digital creative campaigns to increase awareness, sell products and deepen engagement with the company's properties & brands.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a willingness to learn
- Experience working with Creative Suite programs
- Detail oriented and well organized
- HTML5 experience, using Adobe Edge/Google Web Designer is a plus
Small Print: This is a paid, temporary position from 10am-5pm, Monday through Friday.
If you are interested, please send your resume and a link to your online portfolio.
87AM is looking for an exceptional Digital Media Planner. Passionate about live arts and entertainment, and the digital landscape, this role is heavily involved in the development of clients’ digital media strategy.
The Media Planner is responsible for working with internal teams and clients to establish digital media goals, and then providing a strategic plan to achieve and execute on those goals. This candidate must be able to anticipate client needs and work proactively to solve them, instilling confidence in their clients.
At times this candidate may also work with social, creative, tech and/or data teams based on services provided to the client. This qualified applicant will also be proactive with exploring new vendors and implementing new technologies as it related to media campaigns and present these topics to the team monthly.
- Responsible for integrating display, mobile, video and search platforms to plan and execute effective digital campaigns with a focus on ROI, brand awareness and/or additional campaign KPIs
- Present media proposals to supervisors and/or account lead; present to clients in a clear, data driven manner with the oversight of account lead if applicable
- Instill client confidence by following up with relevant information and research
- Monitor the performance of each campaign and make optimizations based on the KPIs and digital strategy
- Responsible for the day-to-day campaign management and participating in client media meetings and analytics calls
- Collect and disseminate digital media specifications to relevant parties
- Handle trafficking and campaign management for all client campaigns
- Understand the technical build of all ad units to assist in QA
- Troubleshoot and QA all assets both in the test and live environments
- Create post-campaign reports with an in-depth analysis on the performance of each placement
- Collaborate with media vendors to build and execute innovative ideas that align with the clients’ goals and objectives
- Work with creative and accounts team to assist in development and implementation of creative assets for campaigns across various platforms
- Research the latest digital trends and utilize new technologies to drive stronger results
- Proactively spearhead efforts to overcome client objections and technological limitations
- Coordinate billing and invoicing against all media buys
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2-3 years of experience in digital media planning and buying
- Strong knowledge ad trafficking, ad serving, SEM and media reporting against digital media campaigns
- Excellent communication skills under high-pressure situations both internally and externally
- Expertise in managing expectations against timelines and project delivery
- Extreme interest in digital media emerging technologies
- Management of budgets, overseeing invoicing against projects and media spends
- Working knowledge of Sizmek or other ad servers, Facebook ad exchange, Google AdWords and Bing Ads
__To Apply: please send a cover letter with salary requirements AND a resume.