Media• Creative• Tech• Data
Marketing• Tech• Data
Media• Tech• Creative
Marketing• Media• Tech• Creative• Data
87AM is looking for innovative Design interns who are passionate about doing amazing work. You’ll be working in a fast paced environment helping to plan and strategize campaigns for clients in the live entertainment, motion picture, television, fashion, video game, lifestyle, and lifestyle industries.
Tasks include supporting senior staff in creating mockups and wireframes for social media initiatives, websites, eblasts, web/mobile apps, and banner ads.
- Help plan, strategize, and execute creative online banner ad campaigns
- Support senior staff in creating mockups for social media initiatives, web sites, eblasts, web & mobile apps
- Help create digital creative campaigns to increase awareness, sell products and deepen engagement with the company's properties & brands.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a willingness to learn
- Experience working with Creative Suite programs
- Detail oriented and well organized
- HTML5 experience, using Adobe Edge/Google Web Designer is a plus
Small Print: This is a paid, temporary position from 10am-5pm, Monday through Friday.
If you are interested, please send your resume and a link to your online portfolio.
- Support Tech Producers and Account Managers in maintaining and monitoring Tech projects and timelines
- Data/content entry via CMS for a variety of client web projects as needed
- QA for a variety of client web projects as needed
- Facilitate communication between Production department and other departments within the agency
- Identify project needs and develop recommended approaches and solutions
- Plan and monitor execution of tech projects against scope, timeline and budget
- Develop actionable tech briefs and other documentation as may be necessary to successfully execute projects
- Maintain knowledge across a variety of client businesses and competitors and stay on top of latest industry news, trends and best practices
- Proactive - able to anticipate issues and identify areas for improvement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - Demonstrated ability to manage, assess and communicate project needs and priorities in small and large group settings
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and strong time management skills
- Basic understanding of HTML and ability to troubleshoot minor site bugs
- Basic familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud programs
- Agency/industry experience
- Knowledge of Agile and Lean processes
- Technical prowess is unmatched
- Very comfortable with computers, new technology, and email
- Understands the power of Google and how to use it to answer any question you don’t know (and the pride of sending LMGTFY links to shame people who don’t.)
- Previous experience working with Basecamp, Slack and other task management platforms
Nitty Gritty: This is a part time, paid, and temporary position, but the posibilities are endless. We do frequently hire from this pool.
87AM is seeking a Tech Producer to manage a variety of web and tech projects. The candidate needs to be a client service superstar, adept at quickly gathering information, disseminating it across various teams, and managing the follow-through. Communication is key!
The Tech Producer will be responsible for managing client relationships, developing and consulting briefs, and leading digital projects from onboarding to completion. This person will be responsible for crafting strategy, schedules, and budgets as well as managing developer and creative communication for each project.
This Producer will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed on time, on budget, within scope, and will manage client expectations for quality and effectiveness. This role requires a proactive personality, someone who takes initiative, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and loves to learn new technologies/processes.
The ideal candidate understands how to work within cross-disciplinary teams, oversee projects with tight timelines, and manage budgets. This role works to support a team with many moving parts, so a detail-oriented mind with the ability to multitask is a must. Experience working at a Digital or Social Media agency is required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Support Senior Director by managing assigned projects and clients
- Work within Production department and with outside vendors to ensure resources are allocated correctly, and managed and supported properly
- Manage client relationships and facilitate client communication, including leading presentations and running meetings by phone and in person
- Identify client needs and develop recommended approaches and solutions
- Plan and manage execution of website builds and other tech projects
- Create actionable creative and tech briefs and other documentation as may be necessary to successfully execute projects
- Lead collaboration and create dependable, organized, and clear communications at all levels
- Schedule and manage meetings, project timelines, budgets, and billings
- Take ownership of project deliverables
- Maintain knowledge across a variety of client businesses and competitors and stay on top of latest industry news and trends
- Assist in developing new business as needed
- 3-5 years agency experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage tech projects
- Passionate about the digital space – especially trends in websites and mobile
- Strong attention to detail in executing projects
- Ability to multi-task
- Eagerness to take ownership of projects from inception to completion
- Excellent communication (written/verbal), presentation, and analytical skills
- Professional and respectful attitude
To Apply:please send your cover letter with salary requirements and your resume.
87AM is looking for a dynamic Junior Designer to join our creative team to take innovation in website building, witty branding, and engagement-driven, augmented reality experiences to an entirely new level.
What would you be doing here exactly? Glad you asked.
Equipped with an aptitude for digital advertising, innovative marketing, and digital/interactive solutions, you’d be working in a fast-paced environment for some of the top names in the entertainment, lifestyle, consumer products and publishing industries.
The Junior Designers day-to-day includes creating mockups and wireframes for social media initiatives, websites, eblasts, web apps, mobile apps, banner ads and more.
Passionate to introduce trendsetting digital designs, this designer is someone who can work outside the box, can face and solve problems with professionalism and stellar skill.
Of course, you’ll have to have a certain finesse to work with us, too. You’ve got to be well organized and highly self-motivated. Your communication skills should be U.N. peacekeeper quality, and your Adobe Creative Suite abilities should stun and captivate.
- 1-2 years’ industry/agency experience
- Strong digital work samples
- A creative problem-solving mind-set that thrives on new challenges
- Experience working with Creative Suite programs
- Knowledge/working samples of Flash, HTML, Motion Graphics and CSS3 are a plus
- Acute, pixel-perfect attention to detail and accuracy of content
- Avid learner, hungry to grow and adept at new techniques/technologies • Must be committed to meeting deadlines and able to organize time
TO APPLY: Please submit a cover letter w/ salary requirements, resume and link to an online portfolio. Incomplete submissions will not be viewed.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. However, we will keep your resume and information on file for consideration for upcoming positions.