Media• Creative• Tech• Data
Marketing• Tech• Data
Media• Tech• Creative
Marketing• Media• Tech• Creative• Data
87AM is looking for innovative Design interns who are passionate about doing amazing work. You’ll be working in a fast paced environment helping to plan and strategize campaigns for clients in the live entertainment, motion picture, television, fashion, video game, lifestyle, and lifestyle industries.
Tasks include supporting senior staff in creating mockups and wireframes for social media initiatives, websites, eblasts, web/mobile apps, and banner ads.
- Help plan, strategize, and execute creative online banner ad campaigns
- Support senior staff in creating mockups for social media initiatives, web sites, eblasts, web & mobile apps
- Help create digital creative campaigns to increase awareness, sell products and deepen engagement with the company's properties & brands.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a willingness to learn
- Experience working with Creative Suite programs
- Detail oriented and well organized
- HTML5 experience, using Adobe Edge/Google Web Designer is a plus
Small Print: This is a paid, temporary position from 10am-5pm, Monday through Friday.
If you are interested, please send your resume and a link to your online portfolio.
87AM is looking for a Senior Analyst to join our Data and Insights team. This role is instrumental across all departments of 87AM including Digital Media, Social Media, Creative and Tech.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is passionate about advertising and innovative marketing grounded in solid data and analytics. This candidate needs to have strong digital and web management experience, communication skills and must be proactive in providing insights, analysis and recommendations based on data.
- Lead analytical innovations at the agency, must be comfortable staying ahead of the curve, presenting new ideas, and tying that to the work the agency does
- Creating efficient ad hoc reporting and analysis processes
- Define KPIs for client campaigns across media and social
- Use tools and third-party ad serving technologies to analysis and report on client data
- Work closely with media and client team to deliver client reports, evaluate performance trends and identify areas for improving campaign performance
- Daily review of campaigns, identifying trends and making optimizations based on the data and campaign goals
- Build strong partnerships with our data and technology partners
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of each client’s campaign and look for opportunities to grow the account
- Manage the day-to-day of data entry and oversee the Associate Data Analyst
- A minimum of 2-3 years of agency data and analytics experience with experience in digital media campaign analysis
- Strong understanding of ad serving platforms, particularly Sizmek
- Knowledge of social media platform analytics, Google Analytics, Google AdWords
- Must have ability to pull actionable insights from data and communicate that to clients and/or client teams
- Strong qualitative and quantitative skills with ability to weave data into a compelling narrative
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel formulas, pivot tables, and template building
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic and ever-evolving environment
- Expertise in managing expectations against timelines and project delivery
- Extreme interest in digital media emerging technologies
TO APPLY: please send your cover letter with salary requirements and your resume.
- Support Tech Producers and Account Managers in maintaining and monitoring Tech projects and timelines
- Data/content entry via CMS for a variety of client web projects as needed
- QA for a variety of client web projects as needed
- Facilitate communication between Production department and other departments within the agency
- Identify project needs and develop recommended approaches and solutions
- Plan and monitor execution of tech projects against scope, timeline and budget
- Develop actionable tech briefs and other documentation as may be necessary to successfully execute projects
- Maintain knowledge across a variety of client businesses and competitors and stay on top of latest industry news, trends and best practices
- Proactive - able to anticipate issues and identify areas for improvement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - Demonstrated ability to manage, assess and communicate project needs and priorities in small and large group settings
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and strong time management skills
- Basic understanding of HTML and ability to troubleshoot minor site bugs
- Basic familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud programs
- Agency/industry experience
- Knowledge of Agile and Lean processes
- Technical prowess is unmatched
- Very comfortable with computers, new technology, and email
- Understands the power of Google and how to use it to answer any question you don’t know (and the pride of sending LMGTFY links to shame people who don’t.)
- Previous experience working with Basecamp, Slack and other task management platforms
Nitty Gritty: This is a part time, paid, and temporary position, but the posibilities are endless. We do frequently hire from this pool.
87AM is seeking a Tech Producer to manage a variety of web and tech projects. The candidate needs to be a client service superstar, adept at quickly gathering information, disseminating it across various teams, and managing the follow-through. Communication is key!
The Tech Producer will be responsible for managing client relationships, developing and consulting briefs, and leading digital projects from onboarding to completion. This person will be responsible for crafting strategy, schedules, and budgets as well as managing developer and creative communication for each project.
This Producer will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed on time, on budget, within scope, and will manage client expectations for quality and effectiveness. This role requires a proactive personality, someone who takes initiative, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and loves to learn new technologies/processes.
The ideal candidate understands how to work within cross-disciplinary teams, oversee projects with tight timelines, and manage budgets. This role works to support a team with many moving parts, so a detail-oriented mind with the ability to multitask is a must. Experience working at a Digital or Social Media agency is required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Support Senior Director by managing assigned projects and clients
- Work within Production department and with outside vendors to ensure resources are allocated correctly, and managed and supported properly
- Manage client relationships and facilitate client communication, including leading presentations and running meetings by phone and in person
- Identify client needs and develop recommended approaches and solutions
- Plan and manage execution of website builds and other tech projects
- Create actionable creative and tech briefs and other documentation as may be necessary to successfully execute projects
- Lead collaboration and create dependable, organized, and clear communications at all levels
- Schedule and manage meetings, project timelines, budgets, and billings
- Take ownership of project deliverables
- Maintain knowledge across a variety of client businesses and competitors and stay on top of latest industry news and trends
- Assist in developing new business as needed
- 3-5 years agency experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage tech projects
- Passionate about the digital space – especially trends in websites and mobile
- Strong attention to detail in executing projects
- Ability to multi-task
- Eagerness to take ownership of projects from inception to completion
- Excellent communication (written/verbal), presentation, and analytical skills
- Professional and respectful attitude
To Apply:please send your cover letter with salary requirements and your resume.
87AM is looking for an exceptional Digital Media Planner. Passionate about live arts and entertainment, and the digital landscape, this role is heavily involved in the development of clients’ digital media strategy.
The Media Planner is responsible for working with internal teams and clients to establish digital media goals, and then providing a strategic plan to achieve and execute on those goals. This candidate must be able to anticipate client needs and work proactively to solve them, instilling confidence in their clients.
This Media Planner will work remotely with the NY and/or LA media teams. At times this candidate may also work with social, creative, tech and/or data teams based on services provided to the client. This qualified applicant will also be proactive with exploring new vendors and implementing new technologies as it related to media campaigns and present these topics to the team on a monthly basis.
To Apply: please send a cover letter with salary requirements AND a resume to Natalie@87am.com. Please also indicate if you have any digital media planning and buying experience.
- Responsible for integrating display, mobile, video and search platforms to plan and execute effective digital campaigns with a focus on ROI, brand awareness and/or additional campaign KPIs
- Present media proposals to supervisors and/or account lead; present to clients in a clear, data driven manner with the oversight of account lead if applicable
- Instill client confidence by following up with relevant information and research
- Monitor the performance of each campaign and make optimizations based on the KPIs and digital strategy
- Responsible for the day-to-day campaign management and participating in client media meetings and analytics calls
- Collect and disseminate digital media specifications to relevant parties
- Handle trafficking and campaign management for all client campaigns
- Understand the technical build of all ad units in order to assist in QA
- Troubleshoot and QA all assets both in the test and live environments
- Create post-campaign reports with an in-depth analysis on the performance of each placement
- Collaborate with media vendors to build and execute innovative ideas that align with the clients’ goals and objectives
- Work with creative and accounts team to assist in development and implementation of creative assets for campaigns across various platforms
- Research the latest digital trends and utilize new technologies to drive stronger results
- Proactively spearhead efforts to overcome client objections and technological limitations
- Coordinate billing and invoicing against all media buys
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2-3 years of experience in digital media planning and buying
- Strong knowledge ad trafficking, ad serving, SEM and media reporting against digital media campaigns
- Excellent communication skills under high-pressure situations both internally and externally
- Expertise in managing expectations against timelines and project delivery
- Extreme interest in digital media emerging technologies
- Management of budgets, overseeing invoicing against projects and media spends
- Working knowledge of Sizmek or other ad servers, Facebook ad exchange, Google AdWords and Bing Ads
To Apply: please send a cover letter with salary requirements AND a resume to Natalie@87am.com.
87AM is looking for a Marketing Analytics Associate to join our Insights & Innovations team. This role is instrumental across all departments of 87AM including media, marketing, and production. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is passionate about all things digital, whether across the marketing and advertising industries, with a strong foundation in data and analytics. This position requires experience across marketing, advertising and web management, as well as strong communication skills and proactivity in client management.
- Collaborate and drive analytical insights and tech innovations at the agency, within a cross-country department.
- Must invest time and effort to remain ahead of the curve, presenting new ideas, innovations and trends while, always these areas back to existing and future clients and agency needs.
- Create efficient ad hoc reporting and analysis processes while also working to train other departments on automated reporting systems, as applicable.
- Define KPIs for client campaigns across all departments and work with client managers to ensure successful performance and delivery of all goals.
- Use tools and third-party ad serving technologies to analyze and report on client data.
- Work closely with media and client teams to deliver reports, evaluate performance trends, and identify areas for improving campaign performance.
- Daily review of campaigns, identifying trends and making optimizations based on the data and campaign goals.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of each client’s campaign and proactively look for opportunities to grow each account.
- Manage day-to-day data entry, as necessary on select accounts.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of data and analytics experience with experience in digital media campaign analysis.
- Knowledge of social media platform analytics, Google Analytics, Google AdWords.
- Experience in marketing and campaign reports.
- Must have ability to pull actionable insights from data and communicate that to clients and/or client teams.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative skills with ability to weave data into a compelling narrative.
- Strong skills in Excel and data spreadsheets.
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and ever-evolving environment.
- Expertise in managing expectations against timelines and project delivery.
- Interest in digital media emerging technologies.
To Apply, please send a cover letter with salary requirements and your resume.