Marketing• Tech• Creative• Data
Media• Creative• Data
We’re a full-service digital agency that specializes in arts, entertainment, and lifestyle. We make sure the GRAMMYs remain the #1 social TV event of the year, sell tickets to high end shows, convince you to buy advance VIP seats, and get you to upgrade from standard to suite, just to name a few things.
We work hard, but have a ton of fun while doing so, and our office is now looking to add a stellar Media Planner/Buyer immediately. This rock star is super comfortable working with high-profile clients, loves live entertainment and hospitality, and is a stickler for organization.
Your main duties will be planning, executing and reporting on digital media campaigns. Aside from managing day-to-day planning and analysis, you’ll also be tasked with maintaining client relationships, reporting to senior team members, and providing the rest of the office with your take on the latest must-see shows and to-die-for day clubs.
- Plan, negotiate, and deploy digital ad campaigns consisting of display, social, remarketing and/or search media
- Manage billing documents to ensure campaigns remain within budget and that clients are invoiced in a timely manner
- Produce regular campaign reports based on a comprehensive analysis of analytics and other proprietary data
- Stay abreast of developments, technology and opportunities in the digital marketing space
- Collaborate with colleagues in social, creative, data and tech to ensure smooth, consistent and effective campaigns
- Be prepared to regularly review completed campaigns and discuss ongoing efforts with clients and senior staff
You must have:
- A minimum of 2-3 years agency experience planning and buying digital media – display, search, social and remarketing - both a national and local basis
- Strong client service, strategic thinking and presentation skills; you must be well-spoken and comfortable in a client-facing position
- The ability to develop precisely targeted ad campaigns targeting key demographics
- Experience using Sizmek (formally MediaMind) and Double Click ad servers required
- High proficiency in Excel/Numbers, Word/Pages, and PowerPoint/Keynote
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, project/time management, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
When applying, please include salary requirements in your cover letter along with your resume.
You listen to good music and judge advertisements because you could probably write them better. You find it impressive how good Facebook is at targeting ads and also secretly impressed. If you’re someone who’s interested in the behind the scenes of digital advertising, then we could be interested in you.
What would you be doing here exactly?
You'd be working in a fast paced environment for some of the top names in the retail and entertainment industry. If it’s not clear from the above, you should have an interest in digital advertising, data analysis, and new digital media trends.
Your day-to-day includes:
- Optimizing and reporting on display media campaigns
- Participating in brainstorming sessions and client pitches
- Assisting with all aspects of digital media planning and learning the ins and outs of digital advertising.
- Are well organized
- Highly self-motivated
- Happy to work with limited supervision
- Your communication skills are U.N. peacekeeper quality
- Your Microsoft Excel and Keynote abilities stun and captivate.
- And you must, MUST, have a wicked sense of humor. You’ll need it.
This is a paid, part time, and temporary position beginning immediately, but hey, if you really rock our socks off the possibilities are endless. We hire almost exclusively from our intern pool.
To apply for this position, please email us a resume and include in the body of the email why YOU are best suited for this position.
- Support Tech Producers and Account Managers in maintaining and monitoring Tech projects and timelines
- Data/content entry via CMS for a variety of client web projects as needed
- QA for a variety of client web projects as needed
- Facilitate communication between Production department and other departments within the agency
- Identify project needs and develop recommended approaches and solutions
- Plan and monitor execution of tech projects against scope, timeline and budget
- Develop actionable tech briefs and other documentation as may be necessary to successfully execute projects
- Maintain knowledge across a variety of client businesses and competitors and stay on top of latest industry news, trends and best practices
- Proactive - able to anticipate issues and identify areas for improvement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - Demonstrated ability to manage, assess and communicate project needs and priorities in small and large group settings
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and strong time management skills
- Basic understanding of HTML and ability to troubleshoot minor site bugs
- Basic familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud programs
- Agency/industry experience
- Knowledge of Agile and Lean processes
- Technical prowess is unmatched
- Very comfortable with computers, new technology, and email
- Understands the power of Google and how to use it to answer any question you don’t know (and the pride of sending LMGTFY links to shame people who don’t.)
- Previous experience working with Basecamp, Slack and other task management platforms
Nitty Gritty: This is a part time, paid, and temporary position, but the posibilities are endless. We do frequently hire from this pool.
87AM is looking for a Data and Research intern to join our team.
This role will support departments of the agency including Digital Media, Social Media, Creative and Tech. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is passionate about advertising and marketing grounded in data and analytics.
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching digital trends
- Tracking and logging social influencer campaign data
- Researching and organizing new influencer data
- Create data first case studies
- Generating clear, compelling and actionable insights from data gathered
- Assist with deep dives into influencer data to assist in influencer recommendations for campaigns
- Assist in providing data insight for campaign initiatives; provide relevant data to support the campaign
Qualifications must include:
- Proficiency with MS Excel
- Proficiency formatting data, creating charts and visualizations
- Grave attention to detail
- Excellent research abilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
To apply, please attach your resume and include in your cover letter why YOU are the best person suited for the internship.
You've already spotted at least a dozen design tweaks you'd make to this job board. Your CS6 fits you like a glove, and you dream in infographics. Poor layout makes you cringe, and when you spot shoddy photoshopping you fall to your knees and cry out to the heavens.
Sound like you? Sounds like you could totally be our next design intern.
Slick new websites? Designed here. Witty logos? Ditto. Wild, out-of-the-box, engagement-driven social media apps? Oh yeah, we do that, too.
What would you be doing here exactly? Glad you asked.
You'd be working in a fast paced environment for some of the top names in the entertainment, lifestyle and consumer products industries.
If it's not clear from the above, you should have an interest in advertising, innovative marketing, and digital/interactive solutions. Lots of designing + Active learning > Coffee runs. Of course, you gotta have a certain finesse to work with us too. You've got to be well organized, discreet, highly self-motivated and happy to work with limited supervision.
Your communication skills should be U.N. peacekeeper quality, and your Adobe Creative Suite abilities should stun and captivate. We also love special abilities: Any programming languages, production, sound editing, etc. And you must, MUST, have a wicked sense of humor. You'll need it.
Your day-to-day includes: • Supporting senior staff in creating mockups and wireframes for social media initiatives • Websites, eblasts, web apps, mobile apps, banner ads and more.
YOU: • Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite • Interested in adversting, digital design, and interactive solutions • Discreet • Self motivated • Able to work out of our office immediately
This is a paid, part time, temporary position for 3-4 months, beginning immediately.
87AM is looking for a top notch Senior Digital Marketing Strategist. As a part of the team you will develop and execute social media and influencer campaigns for the top names in entertainment. A senior candidate is comfortable in planning, implementing, and managing 360 campaigns and content creation from scratch, while collaborating with our Social, Creative, and Data teams. You should be a clear and concise communicator, as you’ll be responsible for regular reporting and client management.
- Collaborate with Social, Media, and Data team on the day-to-day execution and monitoring of paid social media strategies, including writing key words, ad copy, audience development, campaign execution, and providing performance metrics.
- Oversee and execute social campaigns including copywriting and production of graphics and video content.
- Manage interns work output and development.
- Leverage current and establish new relationships with key social influencers within major lifestyle pillars (i.e.: TV, Film, Music, Broadway, Fashion & Beauty, Food).
- Develop and execute multi-tier influencer campaigns for brands.
- Research and negotiate influencer deals including syndicating content as well as creating custom content.
- Oversee large reporting deliverables including brand audits, quarterly reports, and any reports as needed.
- Produce regular campaign reports based on a comprehensive analysis of platform-specific analytics and other proprietary data.
- Produce social strategy and content initiative pitches.
- Lead communication with clients regularly to present and/or discuss campaign performance.
- Support and educate other department heads on the most up-to-date best practices in Social Media.
- Plan, implement, and manage paid social media campaigns across multiple platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Analyze campaign data, offer insights into campaign performance, and make effective optimizations.
- Work with agency reps to continually optimize and learn emerging technologies/capabilities, integrating these in to client campaigns for best-in-class strategies.
- 3-5 years of agency or in-house digital marketing experience, preferred verticals: entertainment, arts, culture, and lifestyle.
- 3+ years of management experience of strategists and entry-level employees.
- 2+ years of paid social media planning, buying and execution.
- Experience using social listening and analytics platforms.
- Ability to create strategy based on data/reports and industry trends/benchmarks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of the digital and social landscape both from current platforms and strategies to evolving platforms and the ways that strategy needs to evolve alongside them.
- Inspired to create and change in a constantly evolving space.
To apply, please submit a cover letter with salary requirements and your resume.
PLEASE NOTE: due to the high volume of applicants, only those with the qualifications specified above will be notified of next steps. Thank you.