Marketing• Tech• Creative• Data
Media• Creative• Data
We’re a full-service digital agency that specializes in arts, entertainment, and lifestyle. We make sure the GRAMMYs remain the #1 social TV event of the year, sell tickets to high end shows, convince you to buy advance VIP seats, and get you to upgrade from standard to suite, just to name a few things.
We work hard, but have a ton of fun while doing so, and our office is now looking to add a stellar Media Planner/Buyer immediately. This rock star is super comfortable working with high-profile clients, loves live entertainment and hospitality, and is a stickler for organization.
Your main duties will be planning, executing and reporting on digital media campaigns. Aside from managing day-to-day planning and analysis, you’ll also be tasked with maintaining client relationships, reporting to senior team members, and providing the rest of the office with your take on the latest must-see shows and to-die-for day clubs.
- Plan, negotiate, and deploy digital ad campaigns consisting of display, social, remarketing and/or search media
- Manage billing documents to ensure campaigns remain within budget and that clients are invoiced in a timely manner
- Produce regular campaign reports based on a comprehensive analysis of analytics and other proprietary data
- Stay abreast of developments, technology and opportunities in the digital marketing space
- Collaborate with colleagues in social, creative, data and tech to ensure smooth, consistent and effective campaigns
- Be prepared to regularly review completed campaigns and discuss ongoing efforts with clients and senior staff
You must have:
- A minimum of 2-3 years agency experience planning and buying digital media – display, search, social and remarketing - both a national and local basis
- Strong client service, strategic thinking and presentation skills; you must be well-spoken and comfortable in a client-facing position
- The ability to develop precisely targeted ad campaigns targeting key demographics
- Experience using Sizmek (formally MediaMind) and Double Click ad servers required
- High proficiency in Excel/Numbers, Word/Pages, and PowerPoint/Keynote
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, project/time management, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
When applying, please include salary requirements in your cover letter along with your resume.
You listen to good music and judge advertisements because you could probably write them better. You find it impressive how good Facebook is at targeting ads and also secretly impressed. If you’re someone who’s interested in the behind the scenes of digital advertising, then we could be interested in you.
What would you be doing here exactly?
You'd be working in a fast paced environment for some of the top names in the retail and entertainment industry. If it’s not clear from the above, you should have an interest in digital advertising, data analysis, and new digital media trends.
Your day-to-day includes:
- Optimizing and reporting on display media campaigns
- Participating in brainstorming sessions and client pitches
- Assisting with all aspects of digital media planning and learning the ins and outs of digital advertising.
- Are well organized
- Highly self-motivated
- Happy to work with limited supervision
- Your communication skills are U.N. peacekeeper quality
- Your Microsoft Excel and Keynote abilities stun and captivate.
- And you must, MUST, have a wicked sense of humor. You’ll need it.
This is a paid, part time, and temporary position beginning immediately, but hey, if you really rock our socks off the possibilities are endless. We hire almost exclusively from our intern pool.
To apply for this position, please email us a resume and include in the body of the email why YOU are best suited for this position.
87AM is looking for a Programmatic Media Manager to own, plan and execute programmatic media across display, mobile, video, social and emerging platforms. You will be responsible for managing and optimizing all types of programmatic inventory. This person should be an expert of media, technology, trends, and target audiences. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong campaign management experience, analytical and communication skills.
- Manage day-to-day with DSP’s and agency trading desk
- Set-up, manage and optimize client campaigns, ensuring pacing and performance against established KPIs
- Build programmatic media recommendations that meet campaign objectives
- Daily review of campaign, identifying trends and making optimizations based on the data and campaign goals
- Work closely with media and analytics team to deliver client reports, identifying areas for improving campaign performance
- Troubleshoot and handle campaign QA processes
- Build strong partnerships with our programmatic and technology partners
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of each client’s campaign and look for opportunities to grow the account
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience booking, managing, and optimizing campaigns within a leading Demand Side Platform (DSP)
- Digital ad operations experience
- Strong analytical background
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel formulas, pivot tables, and template building
- Strong understanding of ad serving platforms, particularly Sizmek
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic and ever-evolving environment
- Expertise in managing expectations against timelines and project delivery
- Extreme interest in digital media emerging technologies
To Apply, please send a cover letter with salary requirements and your resume.
- Support Tech Producers and Account Managers in maintaining and monitoring Tech projects and timelines
- Data/content entry via CMS for a variety of client web projects as needed
- QA for a variety of client web projects as needed
- Facilitate communication between Production department and other departments within the agency
- Identify project needs and develop recommended approaches and solutions
- Plan and monitor execution of tech projects against scope, timeline and budget
- Develop actionable tech briefs and other documentation as may be necessary to successfully execute projects
- Maintain knowledge across a variety of client businesses and competitors and stay on top of latest industry news, trends and best practices
- Proactive - able to anticipate issues and identify areas for improvement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - Demonstrated ability to manage, assess and communicate project needs and priorities in small and large group settings
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and strong time management skills
- Basic understanding of HTML and ability to troubleshoot minor site bugs
- Basic familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud programs
- Agency/industry experience
- Knowledge of Agile and Lean processes
- Technical prowess is unmatched
- Very comfortable with computers, new technology, and email
- Understands the power of Google and how to use it to answer any question you don’t know (and the pride of sending LMGTFY links to shame people who don’t.)
- Previous experience working with Basecamp, Slack and other task management platforms
Nitty Gritty: This is a part time, paid, and temporary position, but the posibilities are endless. We do frequently hire from this pool.
87AM is looking for a Data and Research intern to join our team.
This role will support departments of the agency including Digital Media, Social Media, Creative and Tech. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is passionate about advertising and marketing grounded in data and analytics.
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching digital trends
- Tracking and logging social influencer campaign data
- Researching and organizing new influencer data
- Create data first case studies
- Generating clear, compelling and actionable insights from data gathered
- Assist with deep dives into influencer data to assist in influencer recommendations for campaigns
- Assist in providing data insight for campaign initiatives; provide relevant data to support the campaign
Qualifications must include:
- Proficiency with MS Excel
- Proficiency formatting data, creating charts and visualizations
- Grave attention to detail
- Excellent research abilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
To apply, please attach your resume and include in your cover letter why YOU are the best person suited for the internship.