Marketing• Media• Data
Media• Creative• Data
Media• Creative• Tech• Data
We’re seeking a full-time, experienced Digital Media Planner for our Las Vegas office. This position will be responsible for development, oversight and/or execution of digital marketing plans for prestigious hospitality, lifestyle and entertainment clients. The position is available immediately.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate on digital marketing strategy development
- Develop paid media strategy and recommendations
- Negotiate and place approved media plans
- Maintain budgets and ensure accurate billing
- Establish and maintain positive client, vendor and internal relationships
- Monitor, analyze and report on marketing initiatives
- Participate in new business proposals and presentations as needed
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated success in developing, managing, and executing digital advertising campaigns / initiatives on the agency and/or client side
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent non-adversarial negotiation skills
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and math skills
- Proficiency with digital marketing platforms, ad servers, and analytics tools
- Proficiency in MS and Apple office suites
- Authorized to work in the United States
Note: This is not an entry-level position. Applicants without the required qualifications will not be considered.
Interested? Know of someone who might be? Please submit a cover letter (including compensation requirements) and resume TO Arlene Wszalek, email@example.com.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. However, we will keep your resume and information on file for consideration for upcoming positions.